A virtual office is a service which provides a business owner with all the perks of commercial property – an office address and telephone number, communication and administration services, and access to meeting rooms – without the need for physical office space.
Once remote work became the norm in 2020, businesses everywhere had to rethink how much office space they need—and virtual offices began to rise in popularity. But what are they? And how do you know it’s right for your business?
And as the world’s first hybrid workplace platform, we’re here to help. We enable businesses to find their unique blend of working from the HQ, home and on-demand workspace.
Speaking of which…if you want to give your employees access to workspace closer to home, check out the Hubble Pass. With it, they’ll be able to access coworking spaces across 210+ locations, 50+ cities and 16+ countries.
Key Benefits of a Virtual Office Address:
These virtual offices enable businesses to have the following:
- Registration of GST
- Registration of Company
- Take license for business
- a business postal address
- this helps businesses seem a little more prestigious than they might otherwise be if they used their real address.
- a receptionist
- this helps if you are arranging meetings in and around your virtual office, because it makes that virtual office seem a little less virtual to your customers and business colleagues.
- envelope opening and scanning service
- if you’re getting mail sent to an address that you are not, this is a great service where you can get all the post scanned and emailed over to you so you can stay on top of your admin.
- meeting rooms
- you might not have access to a ‘full-time’ desk, but you can at least arrange meetings in these places too.
- phone answering and voicemail services
- this just simply helps you manage your incoming calls, and means that you don’t have to offer out your personal mobile, instead use a real landline number than makes you look a little more ‘pro’!
These are just some of the services offered by virtual office providers, but make sure you check beforehand. Some might offer less, and some of the premium services might very well offer more.
- Flexibility: Business owners have the option to hot-desk from multiple locations, either locally or internationally.
- Efficiency: Working from home while using a virtual office address saves time and money that would otherwise be spent on a daily commute.
- Budget: A virtual office solution saves on overheads, as there is no need to rent physical space, buy equipment and furniture, or hire a receptionist.
- Communication: A dedicated business telephone number, answered by a professional receptionist, ensures smooth communication with all clients. Call forwarding, post and parcels can also be handled by a virtual office reception service.
- Work-life balance: Teams working virtually typically have the benefit of more free time and flexibility.
Finding the Right Virtual Office Space
Virtual offices are typically ideal for small business owners, but they can also work well for larger companies where many employees work remotely or occasionally from serviced office space.
If you’re looking to benefit from a professional virtual business setup, Instant Offices can help to match you with a world-class virtual office provider in the city of your choice. Instant’s flexible office specialists have an in-depth knowledge of the market, so you can look forward to a quick and effective virtual office solution.
Oplus Cowork is a leading coworking space for virtual office. In India there are other lot of coworking space provide Virtual office.